Facebook is one of the widely uses platforms most over the world. It is available for both mobile users and desktop users. Facebook is adding some features by updating its interface daily or monthly, so users can interact with it easily. Recently Facebook released a lock profile feature for its users. People are searching over the internet, How to Lock Facebook Profile or account on Desktop, Facebook app, iPhone, or Mobile. So in this article, you learn how to lock your Facebook profile in an easy step-by-step.
Before Locking Your Facebook Account, Some Question Raised In Your Mind:
Q1. Should You Lock Your Facebook Profile?
Ans-> I think it’s your choice, Because if you do not want to share your info in public, then you should lock your profile.
Q2. What happens after you Lock your Facebook Profile?
Ans-> When you lock your Facebook Profile, Then Stalkers will not have any access to your info and uploaded or shared content and they will not be able to download or zoom in to your profile picture and cover photo.
Q3. Can I unlock My Facebook Profile after Locked Profile?
Ans=> Yes, you can unlock your Facebook Profile if you locked your profile ever before.
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Desktop
Many users think that Facebook settings are similar for Mobile and Pc. But It is not true, Because Facebook released its new interface recently, So some features are placed in the new section.
Steps to Lock Facebook Profile on Desktop:
1. Open Facebook.com on Your Pc and Login to Your Account
2. Click on Your Facebook Name
3. Click on Three Dot Icon
4. And Click on Lock Profile
5. Click on Lock Your Profile
Note-> This Process is Similar for Both Windows and Mac.
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Facebook App or Mobile
If you want to lock your Facebook profile on your mobile, then you must have Facebook App or Facebook Lite app on your mobile, and also your Facebook app is updated with the latest version. Note-> This Process is Similar for Both Android or iOS.
Steps to Lock Facebook Profile on Facebook App or Mobile:
1. Open Facebook App on your Mobile, and log in to your account
2. Tap on Your Facebook Profile Image
3. Tap on Three Dot Icon(More Option)
4. And Tap on Lock Profile
5. Finally, Tap on Lock Your Profile
If you using Facebook on pc or mobile and see the shield icon on someone’s Facebook profile, it means that person has locked his profile.
Some Useful Articles:
How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone
Before locking your Facebook account, Make sure you installed the latest version of the Facebook app on your iPhone and login into your account. Note-> This Process is similar for both iPhone and iPad.
Steps to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone:
- Open Facebook App on Your iPhone
- Tap on your Facebook Avatar
- Tap on Three Dot Icon(More Option)
- And. Tap on Lock Profile
- Tap on Lock Your Profile
Why is Facebook profile lock is not available?
If any reason FB profile lock is not available or you can’t able to lock your Facebook profile then follows the below steps:
Steps to Lock Facebook Profile or account:
1. Open the Facebook app or facebook.com
2. Tap on Facebook icon
3. Tap on Settings & Privacy
4. Again Tap On Settings
5. Scroll down and Tap on Profile Locking
6. Tap on Lock Your Profile
How to Unlock Your Facebook Profile On Pc or Mobile
For any reason, If you want to unlock your profile or account, you can change your lock settings on pc or mobile. Make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook app.
Steps to Unlock Facebook Profile on Pc or Mobile:
1. Open Facebook App or Facebook.com on your browser(and log in)
2. Click on Your Facebook Profile Image or Name
3. Click on Three Dot Icon(More Option)
4. And Click on Unlock Profile
5. Click on Unlock
6. Finally, Click on Unlock Your Profile
Some Interesting Facts:
What is the FB lock profile feature?
Facebook has already released many privacy options from the beginning of its launch. Day to Day or Year to Year Facebook has done tremendous work for its users and make a user-friendly interface. The latest profile lock feature enables users to lock their profile photos and posts. Stalkers cannot zoom into or share or download your profile photos and posts. It also restricts stalkers to see the posts on your timeline. And shared posts to the public in the past will now only be visible to your friend’s list.
What Will Happen While Locking The Facebook Profile?
- Not impact on your friend request settings. Anyone can send you a friend request. And message settings also remain undisturbed. anyone can send messages you
- Your information like hometown, current city, education details, etc., would be invisible to unknown people if you have locked your profile.
- Profile pictures, cover photos along with about information are also locked automatically after locking the profile.
Although Facebook has some bugs, Their developers are trying their best to fix these bugs. Facebook allows its users to share beautiful images and videos. It also helps to boost its user’s business. Let us know in the comment section, Which Solution did work for you?
Q1. In which countries can you lock your Facebook profile?
Ans-> Almost all country’s users can lock their FB profile.
Q2. Can I lock my FB profile in the USA?
Ans-> Yes, You can lock your FB profile in the USA
Q3. Can we lock Facebook profiles using a VPN?
Ans-> You can use a VPN to change your country’s location and lock your profile.