Are you upgrade your pc the last few days or buy a new MacBook and want to transfer your contact to your MacBook. If you think that transfer or sync contacts from iPhone to Mac trust me after reading this article, you say this is easy for me. Many iPhone Users transfer want to transfer their text, contact, and video from iPhone to MacBook But Here We learn How to transfer or sync contacts from iPhone to MacBook. In this Article, I will teach you five different ways to transfer or import contacts from iPhone to Mac.
What should you know before transferring your contact from iPhone to MacBook?
When you syncing contacts from your iPhone to your Mac, But you can’t do it then You need to know that some key points.
- Your iCloud Storage is not full.
- Both devices must be logged with the same iCloud account.
- Your contact sync is turned on
How to Transfer Contact from iPhone to Mac
There are Five Ways to transfer or import contacts from iPhone to mac.
- Mobile Trans
Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCloud
To sync Contact from iPhone to Mac, Make sure your iCloud storage is not full and your iCloud account login into your both device. this process is similar for both iPhone and iPad and also for all MacBook like MacBook air, MacBook pro.
Steps to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCloud
1. Open Settings on your iPhone
2. Tap on iCloud
3. Toggle on the Contacts
4. Go on the MacBook screen and Click on the Apple logo
5. Click on System Preferences
6. Click on the Apple ID
7. Check the Contact box
Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac through Airdrop
If you want to transfer some contacts or single contact and not your entire contact book, you can use Airdrop to do your work. You can also be sending files and photos and videos over from your phone to your MacBook. To transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac using Airdrop, Make sure that your wi-fi is connected to both your MacBook and your iPhone, and Make sure that your Bluetooth is connected on both your MacBook and your iPhone.
Steps to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac through Airdrop
1. Open Contacts on Your iPhone
2. Choose a Contact which you want to share
3. Tap on Share Contact and Choose Airdrop
4. Tap on Your Mac in Devices
5. And Go on Your Mac Screen and Click on accept
Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using Mobile Trans
If you want to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac using any third-party software, you can try the Mobile Trans Software. Make sure you have the latest version of Mobile Trans Software.
Steps to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using Mobile Trans
1. Connect your iPhone By USB Cable
2. Open mobiletrans on your MacBook
3. Click on Backup
4. Select the Contact to backup
5. Click on Start
Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCloud.com
To sync or export, Your Contact on your MacBook, Make sure you logged with your apple id on your iPhone and your Contact sync must be on.
Steps to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCloud.com
1. Open iCloud.com on Your MacBook Browser
2. Click on Contacts
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Export vCard
Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using iTunes
To Sync contacts from iPhone to Mac using iTunes, follow the below steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to your MacBook by USB cable
2. On your MacBook, Open iTunes
3. Click on the iPhone icon
4. Click on Account Menu
5. And click on the info
6. Check the sync contact and click on the apply button
Some Useful Articles
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac using Anytrans
To transfer or import contacts from iPhone to Mac without iCloud using Anytrans, follow the below steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to Mac Using a USB cable
2. Open AnyTrans on your Macbook
3. Click on Content to Mac
4. Choose contact categories and click on next
5. Click on View Files to see your contacts
Q1. Why are my iPhone contacts not syncing with my Mac?
Ans=> Because your iPhone contact sync is turned off, or your iCloud storage is full or You are not logged with the same iCloud account on your Mac and iPhone.
Q2. How to Turn on Contact Sync on iPhone?
Ans=> To turn on Contact sync on iPhone or iPad, follow these steps: Open Settings on your iPhone>Log in with Apple ID>Go to iCloud>Toggle on Contact.
Q3. How to get contacts from iPhone to Mac?
Ans=> To get contacts from iPhone to Mac, follow these steps: Open iCloud.com on Your MacBook Browser>Click on Contacts>Click on Settings>Click on Export vCard.
Thanks For Being Here.