YouTube is the largest social video app or platform all over the world. Sometimes Users of YouTube facing issues browsing YouTube on pc, tablet, iPhone, or YouTube app. YouTube search not working occurs in many ways like YouTube search bar not working, YouTube not searching videos, YouTube search not loading, YouTube app search not working, YouTube search not working iPhone. Read this article to know the reason behind the YouTube search not working and also how to get rid of this issue on Your Mobile, Pc, Tablet, or iPhone. How to clear YouTube cache on iPhone/iPad, Android, or Pc.
Some Useful Articles:
Yesterday Same problem was reported by many users on YouTube Team Support. Users are reporting the YouTube app on iOS showing a blank page upon search attempt. YouTube team says that their team is aware of this issue and currently working on a fix – they’ll keep posted once they have more updates.
Types of Problem Occur on YouTube Search
1. YouTube Search Not Working on Playlist
2. Load More not working on YouTube
3. YouTube Share and Comment Options Not Working
4. YouTube Function Not Working on Browsers
5. YouTube App crashing problem on Mobile
Solution of all YouTube Search not working Problem
- If you are facing any playlist-related issue, then disabled any firewalls emanating from the third party and restart your browser.
- Users, if you are facing Load more problems, it may be possible your internet connection is broken or slow. so fix your internet connection.
- Sometimes browser cache interrupts the YouTube interface, so please clear the cache of your browser.
- If You are facing YouTube share and comment search options not working issue, then it may be possible that the creator of that video is disabled the comment option.
- Sometimes when we are accessing YouTube on our iPad, iPhone, or even Android devices. The frequent crushing might result in the YouTube app not responding well as expected. To fix this problem update the YouTube app with the latest version on your device.
How to clear youtube cache on iPhone or iPad
Before clearing YouTube cache on iPhone or iPad, make sure you log out on your device. Follow the below steps:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app
- Tap on the More button
- Tap History and Clear browsing data
- Select “Cookies, Site Data,” and “Cached Images and Files.”
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Note-> This process is similar for many browsers.
How to clear YouTube cache on Android
Before clearing the YouTube cache on Android, make sure you log out on your device. The below process is similar for both mobile, tablet, and pc.
Follow the below steps:
- Open the Chrome app on your device
- Tap on More at the top right corner
- Tap on History
- And, Tap on Clear browsing data.
- To delete everything, select All time.
- Tap on Cookies and site data and Cached images and files
- Tap Clear data.